Sunday, June 5, 2016

Colin Andrews Research entering its 33rd year - Appeal

I am entering my 33rd year of research into  a range of subjects which vary from the unknown to known and concerning. 

As most of you know I started my public work as a volunteer firefighter for 11 years in England.

On the reorganization of British local government in 1974, as an electrical engineer I was engaged to run several departments for the then new 'Test Valley Borough Council' in central south England.  My responsibilities were to serve the public in many disciplines, which grew in number and scale as I went through promotions into upper management. Test Valley Borough Council took over the former authorities of Romsey Town Council, Romsey and District Council, Andover District Council and the many Parish Councils stretching from the Hampshire Berkshire border to the north, Basingstoke to the east, Southampton and the New Forest to the south up to the English Channel and Wiltshire to the west. My staff looked after street lighting, sewage pumping stations, highways, several thousands of council houses. I was honored
to have under my wing the technical services to senior citizens housing and other centers, our recreation and sports centers tech services and I had the added function and title of the Communications Officer for some years, which had a responsibility for major civil emergency planning and the communications in our underground control facilities and our fleet of many vehicles. etc.

Everything changed when I saw a crop circle on my way to a regular meeting in July 1983.

I resigned in 1991, which is when my public profile grew in another very different area. I became well known Internationally for my investigations and research into several subjects that I have gotten deeply committed to, i.e. Crop Circles (which I named) UFOs, Consciousness, Climate Change, Animal Cruelty, Weather Manipulation and lastly, World Peace and Environmental awareness with organizations at the United Nations and State level.

My 33 years of research have almost exclusively been funded by me personally and my wife Synthia.  I have received several short periods of funding for specific projects by generous and caring individuals. But from time to time, much like everyone else, life gets a wee bit tight and this is when I have to bury my pride and appeal to for donations towards my commitment to carry this work forward, as far as I can. The last appeal was three years ago.

Any amount is most welcome. Most people have enough on there shoulders to cover and that I fully understand. All of us do what we can and I shall do the same. Best wishes and thank you for continuing to have an interest in my research and for significantly helping. Your encouragement alone is enough and I hold on to that to cover times when things have not been so rosy. Thank you  - Colin Andrews

http://www.colinandrews.net/Donations-Colin-Andrews-Research.html