Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 and Colin Andrews is Changing Gears.

January 4, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR - I had to leave England a day early to return before a major winter storm hit the US east coast.  I just made it, as snow flakes began to fall in New York and the winds increased with temperatures dropped out the bottom of the mercury tube.  With the lowest temperatures in two decades about to settle in behind the storm, I experienced what is likely fast becoming the new norm.  I left England also in severe gales and flooding rains and a very hairy roar down the runway at London's Heathrow.  Sitting at the rear of the aircraft I could see and feel the snaking cabin as winds swiped the departing Delta flight.

After thirty years, 2014 is my time to switch gears. I will take part in very few radio and TV interviews for no other reason than some of the biggest mysteries I have researched have been solved and brief interviews don't do credit to the findings. I encourage those who are interested, to read the astounding findings in 'On the Edge of Reality'. It takes reading the entire book to appreciate the incredible significance of these findings.  There is more here than I ever imaged all those years ago when my research began. This website will act as my primary window to the world as well as presentations at venues where I am invited to speak. - See more at: http://www.colinandrews.net/New-Postings-Colin-Andrews.html#sthash.CiOrTuhn.dpuf