Thursday, August 9, 2012

UNUSUAL REQUEST: YOUR DREAMS LAST NIGHT? - August 9, 2012/Colin Andrews

Our dreams fall into a category of special studies that interest me but Ive not made a specific study of them and rarely have covered the subject in the Consciousness section of this website.

But today I have received a number of unusual reports of dreams people experienced in various countries last night, which might have some associations with subject matter within those dream. I have learned in my professional career that when you get unusual patterns like this, one should take note.

Ive never before received this number of reports and each within minutes of each other. That is why my amber flag is flying.

I am interested to hear from any of my visitors if you had unusual dream of any kind last night. Or
if you woke feeling something was wrong but unable to resolve what it was. PLEASE just give me a brief single paragraph outlining why these felt unusual and I will get back if patterns emerge that we can each learn by. My contact is HERE - Thank you. Colin Andrews