Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Earthquake Grid Pattern Discovered - This Has to be Unnatural?

On October 8, 2011, I checked the latest earthquake activity around the shores of the Canary Islands following reports of growing concerns a major Volcano eruption might be imminent. What I witnessed (above) on the official European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre website was astounding. A pattern of epicenters which was totally bizarre, the like of which I have never seen before. A concise grid pattern of earthquake centers which surely can not be natural. I said I had have never seen them before, until that is just a few weeks later when my friend Dr. Mel Arici asked if I had I seen a you tube video showing an identical grid system of epicenters surrounding the latest major earthquake in Turkey (his homeland). That video is also on my website.

It was of interest to me to see that one of the huge mysterious designs that have recently shown up in China on new Google Satellite images from space, was one looking remarkably like these grid patterns. Speculation is wild from theorists that some of the dramatic weather changes taking place and indeed the increase in earth changes could be created by countries involved in new super powerful weapons like HAARP or land based high powered microwave transmitters etc... Could it be that Chinese scientists have wired into the landscape huge powerful weapons and that what we are seeing is the new generation of aerial arrays which is using the Earth herself as part of the system?. Are we looking at the new generation of HAARP?