Thursday, November 17, 2011

Colin Andrews: I can no longer stand on the side-lines. Today I join Occupy Protest

I can no longer stand on the side-lines and watch the authorities beat down hard working ordinary folk who fear a future controlled by corrupt elites. Today I will join the Occupy front lines.

Its not a lot to expect fairness and honesty from our political and corporate world. Its not a lot to ask for accountability throughout the murky waters that lead to the largest crimes ever committed on decent hard working folk. Today, like thousands of other ordinary people I will join the Occupy Movement on the front lines.

Please join me if you have time and the possibility, in my town or your own. My local Occupy demonstration is in New Haven, Connecticut, the home city to the famous Yale University.