Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Houston we have a problem" – HAARP or not the Australian National Weather Radar Network goes into meltdown after the strangest 18 days on record. Official statement admits they have an "Unexpected Problem"

It begins to look like more than cyclone
Olga was being controlled.
Posted February 4, 2010
By Colin Andrews

OK, so much has happened that has to be classed as mysterious since January 16th that we need again to take stock and be sure we are not making this up.

The full article can be seen on Colin Andrews website but for the latest update lets pick up from February 2, 2010.

Questions from myself and other residents within Australia began falling into E-mail In-boxes of the Bureau of Meteorology asking for explanations about these bizarre radar patterns. There have been a few replies but ostensibly you will see that they generally claim that individual radar equipment has a problem or that the radar rain return adjustments were set too low. Still the strange returns were seen and not from one radar station but many. Why then was this problem now suddenly and mysteriously wide spread across the continent? It was not just strange symmetrical patterns that were unusual and according to some experts unique but the weather itself was bizarre and even worrying.

Tropical storm Olga strengthened and weakened three times and was noted as unusual by NASA. The storm grew into a cyclone and then began its hand held behavior into the very regions that seriously needed the water. A new Low system formed over Melbourne within hours of a huge energy pattern appearing on radar over the city. That low, called here The Melbourne Low moved north and then west where it modified Olga which itself then began its move back towards Melbourne. A whole series of new 'energy bursts' seen on radar (perhaps unexpectedly and unintentionally) seemingly positioned like billiard balls pushing the weather busting Olga directly over the birth place of the Low and out to sea. Mission accomplished perhaps.

If what we have watched for 18 days has been weather modification experiments, we have for the first time secured many of the steps and opened up a Pandora's box of questions………………………………………..

………………As the public became more and more aware of this website project, we began to monitor more and more radar stations being taken out of service. If these were because of sudden faults, there were a lot of them. On February 2, 2010 observers on the ground who were helping me watch events counted nine stations out of service. That's a lot of radar stations to suddenly go into meltdown or were they taken down because unexpectedly they were showing too many details of secret work? There are technical questions raised here that require an official explanation. We will see if we get answers. Frequencies involved, the type of
problem experienced and why so wide spread? etc.....