Friday, January 15, 2010

Something strange taking place over Australia as I speak - Huge ring appeared.

Appeal for additional data - Check Australian Radar/Satellite returns.

I just received this email from a person I know in Australia:
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 6:54:28 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Important and urgent for you to see.
Colin

My daughter is having her 21st party today, so over the week I have been keeping track of the weather using our meteorology site. I checked today and something incredible was happening.

The time nears. It is 10:48 am 16-1-10.  Hope these images work if not I will have to explain what I saw.

It is a very busy day for me so have to go. Hope this finds you now so you can see for yourself.
-------------------
The satellite image was attached which shows a huge precise ring over the south west of Australia. This image will be posted along with any updates tomorrow (16th) on my website: http://www.colinandrews.net/.

As soon as I saw the email I checked the national radar for Australia. The following is what I saw which I sent with my reply back to my contact:
-----
Alan,

Following up upon the huge ring which has appeared over Australia which you sent a short while ago:

Its still the 15th Jan here and Ive just checked the live radar returns from a satellite over your country - time here is now 10.41 pm US Eastern time (2241 hrs).

I agree something very odd is taking place. There is still the remnants of a huge wide band ring located over the south west of Australia which seems to me be also center of an counter-clockwise rotation (Depression). I have not scaled it but its several thousands of miles across. Not sure what will be showing when you get to check: http://www.weatherzone.com.au/radar.jsp

If you get an opportunity to make inquiries of your national met office I would be very interested to know how they explain this. My only thought at this point is a consequence of HAARP experiments or incomplete radar data - or something unknown.

I will appeal for data and comments via my blog site immediately.

My contact page will be given for any comments or data from those viewing the material:

HERE: http://colinandrews.net/Contact.html

Colin - sent: 15 Jan 2010 at 2246 hrs US Eastern time.
Note: All images and updates will appear on my website tomorrow (16th) - unfortunately I dont have access to the means to post them at this moment.