Monday, October 5, 2009

More strange alien reports from southern England. Female seen by many witnesses in City center.

A message just sent to the journalist covering this bizarre case in England.

Sent: Monday, October 5, 2009 11:06:16 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Andrew: Colin Andrews regarding your Winchester Alien report


http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/4232255.A_close_encounter_with_an_alien_in_Winchester/

Hello Andrew,

I hope this finds you well.

Ive just seen your article about Councilor Hicks report of a female alien he witnessed in Winchester High Street. It certainly sounds very bizarre but resembles the report by a Wiltshire Police Sergeant who witnessed three tall beings in a field next to Silbury Hill on the A4 near Marlborough on 7th July this year. The officer stopped and watched these beings. He also reports them as moving strangely and also dressed in identical one piece white garments with large eyes. Wiltshire police artist has drawn what he claims to have seen. He now reports UFO activity near his home. As you can see there are striking similarities to these reports and while several years separates them, they took place just 35 miles apart. I am also following up several other similar cases north of Andover. I have no idea what this all means but credible witnesses deserve a credible response.

http://www.colinandrews.net/UnexplainedPhenomenaAlert.html

I will be presenting his case at an International conference in Arizona in two weeks time (CSETI "Contact"). I believe you know I lived in Andover, Hampshire but for the last 18 years in Connecticut, USA.

The Councillor reported to you that there were reports of ufo activity at the military base, do you know which base he was referring to?

I realize you are busy Andrew, I wonder if its possible for you to put me in touch with Councillor Hicks? Have any other witnesses come forward? Any idea if a local UFO group is following this story up? Off the record ........removed.

I appreciate any help you might be able to give me.

Best wishes

Colin (Andrews)

www.ColinAndrews.net