Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Regrettably the very behavior some of us deplore and seek to improve, is the reason our free speech is also under threat.

I am sorry to say that I've had to remove the COMMENTS availability from my blog due to the abuse it has received.

The variety of views and healthy dialogue that I respect, encourage and in fact enjoy, suffers today from the small number of people who deliberately attempt to destroy true democratic dialogue with rude and disrespectful diatribes.

I will continue to share research and, as always, without any particular desire for you to agree with my views or conclusions. My intentions today are the same as they were 30 years ago, which is to simply share my investigations with other researchers and with those who don't have access to crop circle data, or to the fields themselves.

I am sorry to disable the COMMENTS to the descent among us, but giving a stage to those who have no desire to grow or even show respect for others, isn't what I am prepared to do..

Please do continue to check in as before. I will use the blog to alert you to the more detailed postings as they arrive on my website: www.ColinAndrews.net

Colin Andrews - 1st September 2009.